The Outlook integration component allows you to:
- modify the ribbon on the main Outlook mail window, typically to add buttons for launching templates
- modify the ribbon on the New Email window, typically to add buttons to:
- insert a specific clause
- show a dropdown list of clauses
- open a task pane for working more extensively with the clause library
- apply a Style to the currently selected text or paragraph.
The Home tab might get a dropdown list of selectable templates like:
Selecting the payment reminder template might launch a new email window like:
Once the questions have been answered on the popup data-entry window, the To, CC and Subject content will move from the body area up to the header area of the email.
Templates can be setup to automatically include specific attachments.